Dr. Pellant completed a fellowship and maintains certification as a Sports Medicine Specialist. This extra training has given her expertise in non-operative musculoskeletal conditions.
Common conditions treated by Sports Medicine Specialists include:
- Pre-participation physical examinations
- Injury management and return-to-play recommendations
- Management of sport-related and medical needs of athletes
- Simple and complex joint injections
- Fracture management
- Diagnosis and management of concussion
- Coordination of care with the sports medicine team including trainers, physical therapists and other medical and surgical specialties
Summit Family Health is a participating provider on all major insurance plans, including Select Health, Blue Cross of Idaho and Regence Blue Shield of Idaho.
For existing patients from our former practices who want to continue receiving care, we have access to your complete medical records and treatments.